Power Supply Not Included
Antminer S9 – The world’s most efficient miner and world’s first bitcoin mining ASIC based on the 16nm process node.
The Antminer S9 follows the same form factor as that of the hugely popular Antminer S7 and is nearly the same size. Yet it has more than thrice the power and twice the efficiency of the S7. Each Antminer S9 employs 189 such chips to deliver more hashrate and efficiency than any bitcoin miner ever made.
- Hash Rate: 14 TH/s ±5%
- Power Consumption: 1275W ±7% (at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
- Power Efficiency: 0.098 W/GH ±7%(at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
- Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
- Chip quantity per unit: 189x BM1387
- Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H)
- Cooling: 2x 12038 fan
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
- Network Connection: Ethernet
- Default Frequency: 600M
Please note the following:
- Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter. Figures provided are at the wall, with AC/DC 93% efficiency, and 25°C ambient temp.
- PSU: A power supply unit is not included, and you will need to purchase one separately. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 are required on each board. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
- Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. If you use different PSU for hash boards and control board, please make sure to power the hash boards first and the control board only after the hash boards have been powered.
The APW3-12-1600-B2 power supply is recommended for use with the S7 but only if you have 205v+. One of these power supplies will support one S7.